Want to spruce up your website with words that sell without sleaze?
Welcome friend, you’ve come to the right place.
I specialise in writing words with personality that:
- Get you taken seriously without being boring
- Don’t sacrifice your brand’s individuality
- Tell your brand’s story, in your brand’s voice
- Build customer loyalty and relationships
- Sell without selling your soul
No jargon. No cliches. And absolutely no corporate nonsense.
How does it work?
Every web copy project starts with you:
- Who are you?
- What makes you unique?
- What do you want your website to achieve?
- Who is your ideal customer?
- What does success look like to you?
- What are your expectations, hopes and dreams?
I use your answers to these questions and more to craft creative web copy that gets results.
How much does it cost?
Prices start at £1500
What you get:
- One-hour kick-off video call
- Tone of voice development
- 5 pages of web copy (home, about, services, contact + one other)
- Content guidelines
- 2 rounds of revisions
- Follow-up review
This is just a starting point to give you a rough idea of my prices.
Before you ask – I don’t have an hourly rate for website copywriting. All project prices are value-based, meaning you’re paying for the quality and ROI of the end product, not the time spent producing it.
Book a free consultation with me to talk through exactly what you need and I’ll put together a quote for you.
How long does it take?
From start to finish each web copy project usually takes between two and three weeks, depending on the size of your website and how quick you are at giving feedback.
I only work with one or two clients at a time so I can give them my full attention. That’s why I usually need at least a month’s notice for new projects, and why you should book me in advance.
What are you waiting for?
Book a free 20-minute, no-obligation consultation to get things started.
Got questions? Email me: email@example.com.